Doors on all shows open at 7pm and are $6 unless otherwise noted.
All events at 1919 Hemphill are all ages; no exceptions!
- Friday, March 7 - Radio Relics / Osimer / I Am Clark Kent / The Wife and Kids
- Sunday, March 9 - Iron Chic / Low Culture / Stymie / Half Truths
- Monday, March 10 - Rumble with the Socs / Rotten Scaliwag / Black Cop / Yautja / Contusions / Concern
- Tuesday, March 11 - Run, Forever / Nona / Not Half Bad / Vaya / Placeholder / The Gospel and the Wolf
- Thursday, March 13 - Technicolor Teeth / Bad Investments / Night Crimes / What They Lack
- Friday, March 14 - Canadian Rifle / Daylight Robbery / Unwelcome Guests / Litigators
- Sunday, March 16 - Prawn / Tiny Moving Parts / Caravels / Special Explosion / Foxing / Caution Children / Empire Empire / Warren Franklin / Japanther / Innards
- Sunday, March 23 - Slouch / What They Lack / TBA
- Saturday, March 29 - Stay Wild / Trap Her Keep Her / Ugly Children / The Akashic Record / Daggerwound
- Thursday, April 3 - Loathe / Vulgar Display / Sold Short / No Outlet / Concern
- Saturday, April 12 - Truth / Modern Pain / United Races / Pulled Under / Drug Dogs / Drown / Sold Short
- Friday, April 25 - Survay Says! / The Holophonics / The Wife and Kids / Noralee / The Buzzkills
- Saturday, April 26 - Violent Reaction / The Flex / Modern Pain / Sin Motivo / The Sentenced