Doors on all shows open at 7pm and are $6 unless otherwise noted.
All events at 1919 Hemphill are all ages; no exceptions!
- Monday, July 28 - Rational Anthem / Street Eaters / Stymie / Half Truths
- Tuesday, July 29 - Alex G / Elvis Depressedly / Heavy Boots / Two Knights
- Saturday, August 2 - Sold Short / Purgatory / Heretic /Pulled Under / Afraid of Life
- Sunday, August 3 - Greg Cote / Noralee / The Wife & Kids / I'm Clark Kent / Battles with Art
- Thursday, August 7 - Old Gray / Scowler / Flesh Born / The Earth Dies Screaming
- Friday, August 8 - No Such Noise / The Waffle Stompers / The Wife and Kids / I Am Clark Kent / Dead Words
- Tuesday, August 12 - Impalers / Tolar / Treatment
- Thursday, August 14 - Diving / Costumes / Not Half Bad
- Friday, August 15 - Misled Youth / Protester / The Sentenced / Prowl / Truth / Sold Short / Pulled Under
- Wednesday, August 20 - Sweet Ascent
- Friday, August 22 - John Gold
- Sunday, August 24 - Crab Legs / I Am Clark Kent / Not Half Bad / Dickwolf
- Wednesday, August 27 - Gay Kiss
- Friday, August 29 - Creatures ALL LOCAL $5!
- Sunday, September 7 - Scrap Kids / The Buzzkills
- Monday, October 6 - Bobby Meader